All of our Sea Moss is Phytosanitary Certified ensuring it Is 100% Real.
Cranberry infusion -
-Rich in antioxidant compounds Cranberries contain plant compounds that have a protective antioxidant effect.
- May help prevent urinary tract infections Cranberries contain compounds known as Proanthocyanidins which have natural anti bacterial effects and may help prevent the bacteria Escherichia coli from attaching to the inner surface of the bladder and urinary tract, causing an infection.
- May support heart health improving cholesterol lowering BP and reducing a compound called homocysteine which is known to damage the lining of the blood vessels.
-May protect against gastric ulcer and stomach cancer, contain a plant compound that may reduce the risk of gastric ulcers and stomach cancer Consuming cranberry products, which are naturally rich in this compound (known as A-type pro-anthocyanidins), appears to surpass growth of bacteria and as a result reduce the risk of developing stomach cancer.
- May protect against certain cancers Cranberries are one of the best food sources of ursolic acid a plant compound with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and potential anti-cancer effects. It has been seen to be particularly useful in prostate cancer.
St Lucia is a gorgeous Caribbean island where this product is grown naturally. Small-scale aquaculture farmers harvest our sea moss in protected waters off the coast of St Lucia. The neighbouring volcanic lands provide nutrients to these streams. After being picked, the Sea Moss is dried utilising the natural heat of St Lucia's sun. This sea algae is thought to have therapeutic characteristics that aid in the treatment of a variety of diseases.
Farmers collaborate closely with the government to ensure that sustainable practises are followed.
Adding Sea Moss to your everyday routine can help to increase your overall health.
Taha Origins Sea Moss Gel is a firm consistency, strong in colour, we use less water and more Sea Moss!
Benefits of Sea Moss:
High Mineral Content!
Sea Moss is said to provide 92 out of the 102 minerals contained within the human body.
Can Help Improve Thyroid Function
Sea moss is rich in iodine which helps to maintain healthy thyroid function. The thyroid uses iodine to make hormones. Our hormones help to regulate metabolism, digestion, and mood.
Great for Sexual Health
Sea Moss works as a natural aphrodisiac, helping to improve sex drive. It is also rich in Zinc, Vitamin E & Folate which helps with sperm production. Sea Moss can help to improve fertility in both males and females.
Improves Energy Levels
Sea Moss may help in improving energy levels due to its high levels of B vitamins. B vitamins help the body to effectively utilise the energy stored in the food we eat.
Immunity Booster/ Respiratory Health
Sea Moss is rich in amino acids, vitamin C, antioxidants, antiviral and antimicrobial agents. These can help the body to fight off and prevent infections. Sea Moss is also a great expectorant meaning it helps to expel built-up mucus from the lungs, making it great for healing coughs and other respiratory issues.
Nourishes the Skin
Sea Moss can be used to soothe irritating skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and burns. Sea Moss has been known as ‘natures collagen’. Collagen is the protein that maintains smooth skin and silky hair.
May Improve Mental/ Emotional health
Sea moss is high in magnesium and potassium both of which are known for improving the mental state. Both minerals play a key role in brain function when the body is low on either, this can lower our mood.
Can Help with Weight Loss
Due to the high mineral content of Sea Moss, it helps to create a feeling of fullness and works as an appetite suppressant. Daily Sea Moss intake can be great if you are trying to lose weight!
Can Help with Radiation Poisoning
Sea Moss is rich in iodine. Iodine is said to help treat the effects of radiation poisoning.
Helps Improve Joint & Bone Health
Sea Moss is high in Omega-3, Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin-K, all of which help to maintain healthy joints and bones. Sea moss also works as a powerful anti-inflammatory so it can be good for people suffering from joint issues.
How to use:
- Store in the fridge until use and consume within 2-3 weeks (can freeze for up to 6months).
- Blend 1-2 tbsp with water and drink as a daily health drink OR blend 1-2 tbsp in your favourite smoothie to give it a delicious creamy consistency.
- You can also try applying our Sea Moss gel directly to the face as a natural face mask, just leave for 30 mins then rinse thoroughly.
- Add 1-2 tbsp to your soups, stews, curries, and other dishes for an extra boost. You can also add to your hot cup of tea.
- Sea Moss gel can also be used as a vegan gelatine replacement in vegan baking.
What does Sea Moss taste of?
Sea Moss is pretty much tasteless and should not change the taste of any smoothie or food dish it is added to.
No other products have been added to our Sea Moss making it 100% natural.
Ingredients: Sea Moss , Freeze dried Cranberry, Alkaline Water & Limes
*Please note the listed health benefits of our products are subject to opinion and should not be taken as medical advice. Nutritional benefits may vary from one person to another. You should always consult with a medical professional before incorporating herbal remedies into your diet, particularly if you are taking medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.